Have you ever had an important delivery vanish from your doorstep in Orange County? One method to deter this activity is by implementing a video doorbell. These multi-purpose components have become a vital part of home security for various reasons. They not only give you a sightline to the area in front of your door, they allow you to speak with visitors and give you instant access with the security app on your mobile device. Would you enjoy being able to look over real-time footage right from your phone or [obtain an instantaneous alert if someone approaches?
Explore how a video doorbell works and see how it can help you.
Will A Video Doorbell Have To Be Hardwired?
Video doorbells in Orange County may be implemented in a couple different ways. In various cases, you will use a wired connection to your doorbell that’s already installed. The other choice is to utilize a completely wireless, battery-powered version. Hooking it up is generally simple and these components are compatible with virtually any type of residence. With that being said, if you don’t want to contend with wiring and mounting your device, having your video doorbell hooked up as an element of your security package is the right course of action. Rest assured, when you elect for a professional installation, your equipment will be attached accurately and incorporated perfectly into your full-featured security system.
How Will A Video Doorbell Serve Me?
You may find it surprising but your main doorway is still the most common place of entry for invaders. This is one of the reasons why video doorbells in Orange County have grown in popularity. And if you include the fact that residential deliveries have grown at an incredible rate, it makes it even more important to keep an eye on your main entrance. Here are the many perks of these popular components:
- Wide-angle viewing: You’ll be able to glimpse more than simply a limited spot in front of your door as ADT video doorbells provide 180° wide-angle capability and head-to-toe views so you are able to confirm the packages sitting by your welcome mat.
- Perfect clarity: What’s the point of having a camera if the feed is difficult to make out? ADT cameras provide pristine, HD quality. These doorbells are even able to differentiate between packages, people, and animals.
- Access from any location: One of the greatest advantages is remote access as you have the ability to see video streams directly from your phone.
- Immediate updates: Would you like to know if your box arrived? ADT video doorbells may update you if action is observed on your porch.
- 2-way talk: You not only see guests, you may talk to them too. Determine why someone is there without even opening the door. If you need to let them come inside, you are able to utilize the ADT Control app to deactivate your alarm and open your locks.
- Night vision capability: Your video doorbell still guards you in the night using infrared technology. You’ll receive clear streams in spite of what time it is.
- Performs under extreme weather conditions: Capable of withstanding rain and snow, ADT video doorbells will also hold up well in extreme temperatures, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Integration with your smart speakers: Send the doorbell chime through your smart speaker, or utilize the speaker for the two-way talk feature.
Get A Video Doorbell in Orange County With Your Home Security Package
Get access to the best in Orange County home security systems by speaking with the experts at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells offer protection and access like you’ve never had before. Call (714) 475-2212 to begin designing your whole-home package.