A Professionally Monitored Orange County Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that may lead to significant water damage within your home. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Orange County monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector warns you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Orange County?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to find that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Orange County flood detector will recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system detects running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're not at home. When your Orange County flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Orange County Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help arrives. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Orange County flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the right options to match your property needs. Make the call to (714) 475-2212 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.