Protect Your Home With An ADT-Monitored Security System In Orange County With ADT Monitoring
Get Trusted Home Security Protection In Orange County, CAYour valuables go well beyond your phones, jewelry, and clothing. It’s the simple family heirlooms, kindergarten projects, and family members that should also be protected. That’s why your Orange County home security system should be installed by a professional, so you are immediately alerted to a potential break-in through motion sensors, glass break sensors, or mounted security cameras. Pair that protection with products like fire, flood, and carbon monoxide detectors that are monitored every minute of the day to help secure your home and loved ones. Now, you’re ready to help prevent emergencies -- even when no one is home.
A Full Suite Of Security Products That Help Provide Protection
No matter which package you select, your security system works together to help give you security that’s fully monitored 24/7 by security specialists. Security products can include:
- Home Security: Door and window sensors, motion detectors, high decibel alarms, indoor and outdoor cameras, doorbell security cameras, remote key fobs and panic buttons
- Fire Safety: Heat and smoke detectors, flood detectors, CO detectors, medical alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart thermostats and smart locks, smart switches and lights, garage door sensor
- Keypad: Access control through a digital keypad and ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT signage and window decals
Local Orange County Installation That’s Unparalleled
Fill out the form below or call to have a local expert help you decide on the equipment and security package that’s right for your home and family. Security installation in Orange County can be booked with your schedule in mind with next-day or same-day times available in most areas. Whether you pick a wireless or wired system, your security installer will double check that all your sensors and back-up batteries work and demonstrate how to use your keypad.