What do you want in a baby monitor in Orange County?
In years past, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You place a microphone-type device in close contact to the crib, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. To illustrate, some monitors now have HD video and 2-way communication. You can also connect your monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you are able to move around all over the house. The leading baby monitors in Orange County are so elaborate that they are similar to inside surveillance in both functionality and cost.
Can you replace your baby monitor with an integrated surveillance system?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and indoor security cameras share many of the same features, you will find numerous residents in Orange County integrating their nursery to their home security system. So it makes sense -- specifically when using to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your surveillance system should have at least 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared functionality for night vision.
● 2-way communications: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to soothe your child back to sleep. A comforting word may be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Motion activation: Even though it’s possible to have your monitoring device stay on constantly to carefully watch your newborn, your own alertness might diminish over time. But if your video surveillance detects unusual activity, it can be programmed to send a message to your mobile device. Perfect when your adventurous newborn soundlessly scales out of the crib or if a pet sneaks into the nursery.
● Save and send recordings: The majority of baby monitors do not capture video footage. You can now transmit a brief sample to a relative or family friend to allow them a glimpse of what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of lugging a separate device around, you are now able to view your child from your home security app. You could even touch base with your child and sitter when you go for a night out.